14th Annual LIVE Virtual Meals For Monologues
- November 23, 2020
All Proceeds Benefitting The Actors Fund
- STEP 1 Log in to your Actors Access account at www.actorsaccess.com. If you don’t have one, register for FREE!
- STEP 2 Submit yourself to the Simon Casting’s 14th Annual Meals for Monologues breakdown. Open to Chicago/Midwest Actors only. It’s FREE to submit!
- STEP 3 We will schedule the first 500 actors we receive. If you are selected for an audition, we ask that you donate a minumum of $5 to The Actors Fund. You will have until Monday, November 16th to donate.
- STEP 4 Proof of donation should be sent to email@example.com along with your cell phone number. You will receive an e-mail confirmation from us confirming your audition!
- STEP 5 Please prepare a 1 minute contemporary monologue. We will be using Breakdown’s EcoCast Live platform for this virtual live audition.
About The Actors Fund
The Actors Fund is a national human services organization that fosters stability and resiliency and provides a safety net for performing arts and entertainment professionals over their lifespan. Through offices in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago, The Fund serves everyone in film, theater, television, music, opera, radio and dance with programs including social services and emergency financial assistance, health care and insurance counseling, housing, and secondary employment and training services.
Since March 18, 2020, The Actors Fund has provided more than $16.9 million in emergency financial assistance to over 13,900 people who work in performing arts and entertainment. With shutdowns on Broadway and in film and television, theater, concerts, dance, music and many other areas of entertainment, the need is great and growing. This emergency financial assistance is helping our most vulnerable and those in financial crisis to cover basic living expenses, such as food, essential medications, utilities and more.